Children love them, adults love them too, but they hide them from children because they are a sugar bomb. Oreo cake pops are the easiest version with a guarantee of taste, super sweet taste 🤩.
Polska wersja: Pyszne cake popsy z ciastek Oreo, bez pieczenia
Ingredients for Oreo cake pops
Ingredients for about 30 cake pops:
- 400g of Oreo cookies
- 125g of mascarpone cheese
- 250g of white chocolate
- Color sprinkles
- Lollipop sticks or skewer sticks (cut in half)
- In addition, a piece of polystyrene will be useful so that the cake pops can set safely 🤩.
How to make Oreo cake pops?
There are two stages to making cake pops. The first is to prepare the balls and the second is to decorate them.
Preparation of the balls
You can do point 3 together with your children 😉
- Mix the Oreo cakes in a food processor.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and blend again.
- Roll into balls of the size of a walnut.
- Put the balls in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Decorating the Oreo cake pops
From point 3 you can do together with children 😁
- Dissolve the chocolate in a water bath.
- Take the balls out of the freezer.
- Dip the tip of the stick in chocolate and stick it into the ball.
- Place the ball in the chocolate and hold it over the dish for a while to let the excess chocolate flow off.
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
- Put it into the polystyrene to get solid and stable.
Finally, put all cake pops in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
Oreo cake pops are ready to serve 🙂
Check out our ideas
If you are looking for more party snacks you can find them in Delicious DIY section.
You can find more ideas for playing with children in the DIY with children section.
Follow us in social media
Nothing gives more satisfaction than doing something yourself. I haven’t even thought about DIY as my hobby, I’ve just done different “projects” when it was needed. Sometimes it’s a disguise for the Masquerade Party in kindergarten. Another time, cutting out the pumpkin and baking the witch’s fingers for Haloween. Or simply organizing holiday souvenirs. Now I decided to share my realizations with you. Let’s go it together!